Hello, all! Today's post is part of a blog hop celebrating Altenew's 6th Anniversary! Be sure to check out the blog hop and GIVEAWAY info below today's project.
Speaking of today's project, I created a mail art envelope using the Fabulous Florets stamps and two watercolor pan sets from Altenew.
(Wondering what I used in this video? Everything is linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post, or in the text below. Compensated affiliate links used when possible).
I started out by creating a watercolor paper envelope using the 1-2-3 Punch Board (see this video for why I recommend this punch board over the Envelope Punch Board). Then I stamped images from the Fabulous Florets stamp set in Antique Linen Distress Ink . This lighter colored ink is perfect to the no-line watercoloring technique.
For watercoloring the envelope, I used Altenew's Artist Watercolor 24 pan set , as well as adding gold accents and splatters using the Metallic Watercolor pan set .
The area for the address was created by painting dark navy stripes and then using the gold metallic paint to write Tami's address.
NOTE: Address used with permission. Thanks, Tami! To submit your address for use on future mail art envelopes, please fill out this form . There is a new form each month to keep addresses current.
I added postage stamps to the envelope, adhered the bottom flap up to form the envelope, and then coated the envelope with Distress Micro Glaze (which will protect it from moisture).
Altenew 6th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 2!
Like I mentioned above, today's post is part of a blog hop! Check out the special offers from Altenew and the giveaways!
Enjoy FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY6TH or $5 OFF international shipping with code ANNIV20 at checkout. Offer valid from 4/2/2020 at 12:01 am EDT through 4/5/2020 at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. Shop here: https://altenew.com/
Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy class to 10 lucky winners. There are also 14 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew : 6 $50 Altenew gift certificates
- Altenew Academy : 10 class spots
- Jennifer McGuire Ink : 1 $100 Altenew gift certificate \& 5 Share Handmade Kindness goodie bags($20 each)
- My Sweet Petunia : 1 prize bundle(Original MISTI, a set of Creative Corners, a Cut-Align and a bar magnet)
- CiLi in Papers : $100 gift certificate
- Craft Stash : £75 gift certificate
- Amy Tangerine : Your Brightest Year Yet online workshop (valued at $89)
- Online Card Classes : 3 class spots
- Simon Says Stamp : $50 gift certificate
- Scrapbook.com : $50 gift certificate
- Michelle's Cards \& Stamp : $50 gift certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC : $30 gift certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink : $25 gift certificate
- Scrapbook \& Cards Today : 1 copy of Scrapbook \& Cards Today Spring 2020 issue
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts : £25 gift certificate
- Seven Hills Crafts : £25 gift certificate
Be sure to leave comments by 4/12/2020 for a chance to win one of 37 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with "Hi from (city or country where you're from)!". 37 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs in the blog hop and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/18/2020.
Thanks for stopping by today! The hop started at the Altenew Card Blog , and your next stop is Terri Koszler . Happy crafting!
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.
Greetings.best is a platform where you can find eCards with various greetings for any holiday or occasion. Use our greeting cards to express congratulations and wish something to your friends, family, sweethearts or just acquaintances in social networks. Each greeting card is a little masterpiece and a surprise which will bring you lots of joy.